- Basketball courts are available to members only.
- Members must present key tag or ID at Welcome Desk to obtain a basketball.
- Pick-up Games
- Sign-in sheets are located in each court area.
- All participants must sign themselves in.
- Teams will be determined by the order in which names appear.
- Dunking or foul language is not permitted and may result in the suspension of membership.
- First game is to 16 points, subsequent games are to 11 points.
Basketball Courts are available to American Family Fitness members at the following locations:
- American Family Fitness Colonial Heights | 804 520 7000
- American Family Fitness Fredericksburg | 540 898 6111
- American Family Fitness Mechanicsville | 804 569 1600
- American Family Fitness Midlothian | 804 378 7667
- American Family Fitness Short Pump | 804 364 1200
- American Family Fitness Swift Creek | 804 763 1111
- American Family Fitness Virginia Center Commons | 804 261 1000
- Reservations are required and can be made up to three days in advance by contacting our Welcome Desk.
- Reservations will be forfeited if you are not on the court within fifteen minutes of the reserved start time.
- Proper attire is required (shorts, shirt, court shoes, protective eyewear) at all times.
- Non-marking shoes only.
- Racquetball courts are available to members only.
Racquetball Courts are available to American Family Fitness members at the following locations:
Failure to abide by the American Family Fitness Code of Conduct or any club rules or policies including disruptive behavior or disrespecting staff, members or guests, can/may/will result in disciplinary action up to and including membership suspension or termination. American Family Fitness guidelines, policies and Member Code of Conduct are subject to change with or without notice.