Includes weight, cardio and mechanical equipment areas.All members and guests are required to adhere to the following policies:
- Wipe down equipment before and after each use with the sanitizing solution and microfiber towels provided throughout the club
- Children 13 years and under are not allowed in the free weight room
- No gym bags or personal items in the free weight room
- Use only one piece of equipment at a time
- Strip all weights from machines and bars when finished
- All weights must be re-racked after use.
- Do not drop weights on the floor
- Do not remove any weights from the weight room
- Fusion studios and any closed training areas are reserved for Personal Trainers and clients
- Unauthorized freelance personal training, or one-on-one training/coaching by or of members, is strictly prohibited; AFF provides a qualified, trained staff of certified personal trainers
Failure to abide by the American Family Fitness Code of Conduct or any club rules or policies including disruptive behavior or disrespecting staff, members or guests, can/may/will result in disciplinary action up to and including membership suspension or termination. American Family Fitness guidelines, policies and Member Code of Conduct are subject to change with or without notice.