Powered by MotionVibe®
Download the American Family Fitness app today and gain access to touchless check-in, view class schedules and make reservations to your favorite classes, get the latest club news and alerts, and participate in fitness challenges.
- Touchless Check-in at all AFF locations
No more fumbling with your keys. Upload your barcode to the app for a smooth check-in.
- Vibe with Instructors & Trainers
Vibe and follow your favorite instructors, coaches, and personal trainers
- Club Alerts
Receive important email alerts including club closures, class cancellations, or changes to scheduled instructor or format.
- Schedule Your Spot in Fitness classes
View schedules and register for Group Fitness and Aquatics classes, and Fusion and X-Train team training sessions.
- Access Your Member Account
Access your account via the Member Portal to make a payment, update your contact info, or view club visits.
- And more...
Add yourself to class waitlists, participate in fitness challenges, and see current promotions.
Download the App
Create Your App Account & Set Up Your Profile
- Once you’ve downloaded the app, tap “Click here” at the bottom of the screen.
- Enter your barcode number (found on the back of your key tag), first and last name, and click “Sign-Up Now”
- Enter a username and create a password.
- Select your home club and click “next”.
- Click on the profile icon in the upper left-hand corner.
- Click “Account”. Under Basic Info, click “Edit”.
- Scroll down and select Gender.
- Enter birthday and contact info and “SAVE”.
Register for a Class
To register for a class, simply click “REGISTER”. A pop-up will inform you that you have been registered with instructions to arrive 10 minutes prior to class.
Unregister for a Class
If after registering for a class you find that you can’t make it, click “UNREGISTER” to remove yourself from the class.
If the class has “0 spots remaining”, you have the option to be placed on a “WAITLIST”.
Click, “Yes, add me to the waitlist” to be added. If an available spot opens, the first person on the waiting list will be notified via email that they have been added to the class.
REMINDERS: Email reminders are automatically sent two hours prior to class start time for classes that are on your timeline (i.e. registered for). If you cannot make the class, you are provided the opportunity to unregister.