Guests are welcome Monday through Thursday, between the hours of 9a and 7p, Friday, 9a to 6p, and Saturday and Sunday, from 9a to 3p, and are subject to the guidelines, policies, and code of conduct that the members of American Family Fitness are subject to follow as well as the outlined policies below.
- The standard guest fee is $20 per visit.
- All guests are required to present a valid photo I.D., provide contact information, permit a photo to be taken for our records, sign the guest register, waiver of liability, and Member Code of Conduct upon entering American Family Fitness.
- Guests under the age of 18 years are permitted to use the facilities with a signed waiver provided by us from a parent or legal guardian in person or notarized ahead of time.
- Guests under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult 18 and older, who must remain in the facility while the minor is in the facility.
- Access to the Basketball court is for members only. Guests are prohibited from participating. NOTE: Members can/may/will have membership revoked if caught sneaking guests into the basketball area.
American Family Fitness Members may bring the same guest, free of charge, once per month, and a different guest every day of the month.
Send a Free Member Guest Pass to a friend!
Failure to abide by the American Family Fitness Code of Conduct or any club rules or policies including disruptive behavior or disrespecting staff, members, or guests, can/may/will result in disciplinary action up to and including membership suspension or termination. American Family Fitness guidelines, policies, and Member Code of Conduct are subject to change with or without notice.