- Consult a doctor if you have high or low blood pressure, diabetes, or a heart problem; do not use if you are pregnant.
- It is advisable to limit time in the sauna or steam room to no more than 20 minutes at a time.
- For the body’s cooling system to work properly, it is preferable to allow sweat to dry on your skin before you shower it off, cooling the skin as it evaporates.
- Please use the shower before entering.
- Children under 14 are not allowed.
- Exercise attire or swimwear is required in both steam & sauna areas.
Failure to abide by the American Family Fitness Code of Conduct or any club rules or policies including disruptive behavior or disrespecting staff, members or guests, can/may/will result in disciplinary action up to and including membership suspension or termination. American Family Fitness guidelines, policies and Member Code of Conduct are subject to change with or without notice.