Swimming Pool & Pool Area
- All patrons MUST shower BEFORE using pool and/or whirlpool
- Please be advised that there is no lifeguard on duty and adult supervision is required for all children 13 and under while in the pool area.
- Children 13 and under require adult supervision; adult must be in wet area at all times
- No diving, running or rough play
- Do not enter water with an open cut; no band-aids
- Children are NOT allowed in class area of the pool during water fitness classes; please see schedule for class times
- Respect any class in progress; no loud noises around class zone
- Chewing gum, glass, and food are not permitted in the wet area
- Lap lane use is for lap swimmers, runners or specified exercises; please limit your time to 20 minutes. If all lanes are taken, share space when possible and maintaining 10 feet.
- Children 9 & up may use lap lanes as long as they are actually swimming laps and/or exercising. They, also, must be supervised by an adult.
- No hanging, sitting or lying on lane lines
- Please remove kick boards, noodles, toys and any other aquatic equipment from water when not in use
- Certain aquatic equipment for use only during supervised programs or by the discretion of aquatic staff
- Children in diapers MUST wear swim diapers designed specifically for pool use
- Appropriate swim attire must be worn at all times
- Courtesy towards other members and staff is expected at all times
- Please remove all newspaper, magazines or other reading materials from wet area
- Cell phone usage in wet area is prohibited
- Staff only allowed in aquatic closets, bins and/or pump room
- Wet area closes 15 minutes prior to club closing
Kids Pool Play Area & Water Features
- While in all pool areas, walk, do not run, through water features or on the pool deck. while in the pool area.
- Do not hang or swing on water features.
- A direct adult supervision is required while children are in pool area.
Failure to abide by the American Family Fitness Code of Conduct or any club rules or policies including disruptive behavior or disrespecting staff, members or guests, can/may/will result in disciplinary action up to and including membership suspension or termination. American Family Fitness guidelines, policies and Member Code of Conduct are subject to change with or without notice.