- Anyone who suffers from diabetes, high or low blood pressure, or has a heart problem should not use the whirlpool without first consulting their doctor.
- Pregnant women should avoid the whirlpool because of the high temperatures.
- A guideline for the initial use for healthy individuals is three to five minutes. Recommended time for regular use is 15-20 minutes. And, of course, listen to your body.
- Parents should limit their children to a maximum of five minutes per exposure.
- Children 5 and under are prohibited.
Failure to abide by the American Family Fitness Code of Conduct or any club rules or policies including disruptive behavior or disrespecting staff, members or guests, can/may/will result in disciplinary action up to and including membership suspension or termination. American Family Fitness guidelines, policies and Member Code of Conduct subject to change with or without notice.